Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
I shot several bows b4 i bought my Z28. I shot the Diamond Black Ice, Mathews DXT, Martin Firecat, and a few others as well as the GT500. I liked the Z28 more because it is way more forgiving and smoother. And it has good speed. 60# 30'' 400gr @ 285 ------- 300gr @ 325.

· Registered
12,942 Posts
Yea worth a look ... great bows .. IMO

But I'll let you have mine for one of those "Freestone Kevlar Driftboats" I saw in ID Falls last spring ...:thumbs_up

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw it tonight, after working out, and had a difficult time drawing it. Will have to wait til after I recover. I shoot an 09 X-force gx, so I think I was just tired.

Appearance has little to do with my purchase of a bow, yet it is easy on the eyes.

G

·
Because they are some of the best bows on the market. Quiet. Smooth. Solid wall. Fast. And they have Barnsdale limbs. The Rev cam is one of the best bianary cams there is if not the best. No cam lean on my Z at all. Id advise you compare the 08 Z28, 09 Z28 and the GT500. :thumbs_up

· Registered
4,122 Posts
Elite Bows

My signature says what I think about the Elite bows.:thumbs_up

· Registered
894 Posts
I actually prefer the GT 500 over the Z. Either way Elite makes a top quality bow!!

· Registered
159 Posts
I shot both the GT500 and the Z a week ago. Prior to shooting them, I had the (frustrating) pleasure of shooting most of the newest Mathews, Bowtech, Diamond and Ross offerings.

If I was in the market for a new bow, my preference would definitely be for either of the Elites. The GT500 would probably get the nod.

· Registered
22 Posts
Worth a look

The Elites are definitely worth a look I usually shoot a shorter a2a bow but loved the feel of the gt 500 although I dont own one (yet)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.