Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm considering the Elite series bows. I'm die hard Bowtech fan, however, this years Bowtech's don't do it for me. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys (& gals)

G-Man

·
Registered
136 Posts
you'll love Elite

I started with the General and now have a Commander. Still a Bowtech fan and the Destroyer sounds promising, but I can't say I'll ever get rid of my Z-28. In fact I love it so much that I bought a GT500 that I use for hunting out West. The folks at Elite are incredible and now with thier new warranty, you can't go wrong. I have a friend that has bowhunted for years and has owned alot of different bows. He was at my house shooting a demo AlphaMax and he'd never even heard of Elite. He shot mine and kept coming asking me to shoot it again and again and again. He ended up buying at GT500. Z-28 is a little smoother, but you can't go wrong with either. hardly any hand shock, quiet, accurate, and GREAT looking bows.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm considering the Elite series bows. I'm die hard Bowtech fan, however, this years Bowtech's don't do it for me. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys (& gals)

G-Man
I am also making the switch from 6yrs of Bowtech. I choose the GT500 with a 30" draw length, it seemed to give me the best fit for an all around bow. The whole lineup is very impressive, and warranty is fantastic. Do yourself a favor and go over to your nearest dealer and give them a try.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't get me wrong. I still love my Bowtech's. I've owned the '05 Allegiance and loved it (probably shouldn't have sold it).

I have the '06 Old Glory, which is a great bow, very forgiving. Don't think I'll ever get rid of it!

The latest is the '08 101st Airborne. It also is a shooter. Fast, quiet, but not so forgiving.

It's time for a new bow (my wife doesn't think so). The Elite definatley has my attention.

Thanks for the input. I guess I gotta shoot one.

·
HHA products SUCK
14,150 Posts
Elites are good bows.

But before you buy shoot the Strother Series (the original guy behind Elite) and the New PSE Vendetta and Axe.

I shot almost every 2010, well all that I wanted to and the Vanquish and Axe are the top top bow of my list for 2010.

AND, the best bow of 2009 IMO is the New Breed Genetix. SMOOTH, and like an elite, has a two track binary but a flat shelf, and a less curved grip.
The Vanquish/Axe/Genetix are my top three bows of all time now.
It's crazy with all the choices we have as archers this year!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
You'll love the Elite 2010 Judge. You won't realize it's a 6" BH bow. With Elite's industry leading warranty, awesome customer service, and proven technology, you won't go wrong with an Elite!

Here's a photo of mine:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts