Archery Talk Forum banner

Elite dealers

611 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  standsitter
Where can I get a good deal on a elite bow. I am looking at a GT 500 LH. Thank you
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,141 Posts
Be prepared to wait and be patient.
Last word I had on a GT 500 AT version in Left Hand was maybe,possibly mid to late April for delivery if then.
They(Elite) have just purchased the necessary stuff to make their own LH risers so once set up hopefully,cross your fingers they will be more readily available.

· Registered
1,951 Posts
my shop has a GT 500 im pretty sure its not a demo bow either cause that shop dont buy demos. that bow drew pretty nice. oh it wasnt a lefty tho

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What price range do they sell for?

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where is EAF?

· have bow-will travel
3,997 Posts
There is one in the AT classifieds right now, Get on it, my LH GT500 sold in 2 days the buyer was drilling X's in a matter of minutes.

· John
2,740 Posts
The prices have been hiked since they were bought out, so the new ones are about a hundred bucks more (My Z28 was $820, but the GT was the same price).

· Registered
3,148 Posts
check the classified LH bows on here

someone has one on there right now in LH bows for sale!

· Registered
3,148 Posts
I type to slow

standsitter beat me to it!

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was not a great deal for used. Its also 30" draw. I could buy a new one buy the time I got it set up right. IMHO

· have bow-will travel
3,997 Posts
It is a good deal, cams are readily available. New ones are $869 and they do not have Stage 1 strings. The strings alone are about a $100 dollar option, do NOT confuse that bow with a "stock" bow. It is tuned by Fury X

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How much would a new cam cost.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.