Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NAASP
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen Elite's E-Suppressor yet? I would like to buy one if anybody knows a dealer with one.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I gave up. Emailed Elite archery and the reply was they are on back order. You might try Meanv2's version of the STS. If you do you'll never look back.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I saw one at my dealer, they are well made.
They are real hard to get, the one i saw was sold.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Elite

I saw one, on there web site, along with everthing else they are suppose to make!!!!! I have yet to actually see anything in person that they make. Gave up on them.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have an E- Supressor on my E-500. It was set up at factory and sent to me mounted. I like it, and it makes the bow VERY quiet.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I ordered one in May, never saw it. Cancelled in July and asked for my Cc to be credited. Never saw that. Called a couple weeks ago and asked again for the cc to be credited.

I will check to see again today.

·
Team #9
8,627 Posts
I have one for my mach x ...and love it..made very well.Kate even autographed it..had no problem getting one..post a pic later..

bigbucks170

·
NAASP
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
NAASP
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still looking

·
NAASP
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still looking hard for one

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
If you had X-Ray vision you could see the one on my E-Force. It is in the bow case.
Dave Nowlin

·
Bow Bender
6,304 Posts
I ordered two yesterday direct. Donna said they were finally there so I told her to send me two. I hopefully should see them this week, but I ain't holding my breath....:wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts