Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot an energy 35 last weekend a like it much more than the 32. After shooting it for a while I was able to get used to the grip. And I feel like if I shot every day I would be able to adjust my draw so I didn't slam into the draw stops on the limbs. But one thing I couldn't get used to was the vibration in the bow after the shot. They come with vibration dampners on the limbs and we even put a longer stabilizer on and it still had some felt vibration in the grip. Not to the confused with shock, because the bow doesn't move at all, just vibrates. I can feel it for a period of 3-5 seconds after the shot. Any of you guys that have them know the feeling I'm talking about or figured out how to get it out of the bow?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Were all the draw stops tightened down correctly? This happened on the 32 I shot, and was about to dismiss the bow as garbage until my buddy saw it. After it was tightened down correctly, it shot just as nice as the Carbon 30 did to me.

·
Spot On Bowstrings
3,282 Posts
I can't feel vibration in mine either, however I don't grip my bow.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
No vibe here.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Your cams are out of sync or you have some screws loose , that is the most vibe and noise free bow built , period!!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Wow IMO the 35 is twice the bow of the 32 I have shot 2 different ones form different shops and the 35 to me is a sweet bow the 32 IMO had that tuining fork pitch like the answers did last year.and I shot them bare bow no stabs or added vibe stuff.maybe a limb stop coming loose ???heck who knows I wouldn't let this detour an elite 35 purchase.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hit the bow with your palm and track it down. Could be a loose bolt, nut, or cam bearing. If it doesn't rattle when you hit it with your palm its probably way out of tune. Hope this helps....either way elite WILL take care of it no questions asked.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Shot one last week. Absolutely dead in hand
Held on target awesome and very quiet

Cam sync or something loose. No doubt about it

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I had my handle come loose the other day. Double check that. Otherwise as said above, hit the bow with your hand and listen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
no vibe here either.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
No vibe on mine what so ever. In fact, its as dead in hand as any bow I've owned. Sounds like a tune issue...

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I shot a E32 today and it had ABSOLUTELY ZERO vibration.....and all it had on it was a loop, WB rest, and the factory string stop and dampners....NO Stabilizer or any extra dampening accessories. I was really impressed !!!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I have shot multiple of these in my shop and this is one of the most vibe free dead in the hand bows I have ever shot. I probably won't buy one because i like yokes.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Have owned four of the older Elites and every one of them has minimal vibe during the shot. Have not shot the new Elites but rumors have it that they are even more vibe free compared to the older models. Elite bows need to be synchronized and timed on draw board. Once synch. and timed, they should be pretty dead in the hand.

·
X's and 12's
1,468 Posts
Are any of you guys having tuning problems with the binary cams? Shot 35 today and liked it, dead calm in hand w/o stabs. Didn't shoot through paper or even get serious about it but wondering about tuning GT xcutters through it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
When I read your post title I thought- what vibration? There shouldn't be any with that bow. Mine is dead in the hand after the shot and very quiet too. Something must be loose or out of sync.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts