Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Elite Envy camo riser with black limbs.

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

It has the 3,4,5 speed mods on it which will make 29" to 28" in draw length, it is #131. It has a new set of strings on it I just don't know who's they are, I just have not had time to make a new set for it. The limb pockets have some minor scratches I will post some pics so you can see the bow, I would say it is a 9.5 out of 10.

I really don't want to sell it but I have to pay bills so this one and my Elite E-Force are up for sale.

Envy $675.00 o.b.o. TYD in the lower 48 States.

PM me if you have any questions.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Elite Envy

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

It has the 3,4,5 speed mods on it which will make 29" to 28" in draw length, it is #131. It has a new set of strings on it I just don't know who's they are, I just have not had time to make a new set for it. The limb pockets have some minor scratches I will post some pics so you can see the bow, I would say it is a 9.5 out of 10.

I really don't want to sell it but I have to pay bills so this one and my Elite E-Force are up for sale.

Paypal: [email protected]

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Elite Envy

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

I also have a set of speed mods that will make 27" & 27 1/2" if that draw length is needed, I am only including one set of mods with the bow. I will sell the extra set if you want them for $20.00 with the bow or after the Envy sells I will sell which ever set of mods I have left.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elite Envy

$675.00 or best offer TYD in the lower 48 States, I am will to look at offers.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Elite Envy

New Price $650.00 TYD Lower 48 States​

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Elite Envy

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

I also have a set of speed mods that will make 27" & 27 1/2" if that draw length is needed, I am only including one set of mods with the bow. I will sell the extra set if you want them for $20.00 with the bow or after the Envy sells I will sell which ever set of mods I have left.

Envy $650.00 o.b.o. TYD in the lower 48 States.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Elite Envy

$650.00 TYD Lower 48 States​

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Elite Envy

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

·
Registered
446 Posts
The cams aren't original and neither are the limbs, what is the story?

I own one but am looking for my brother. Let me know.

E

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Elite Envy

The cams aren't original and neither are the limbs, what is the story?

I own one but am looking for my brother. Let me know.

E
E,

I looked into your questions today and found out that the bow had been from what I could find out partially dry-fired, it was sent back to Elite and all the work/repairs were done by Elite. I talked to Denny at Elite today but I do not remember the guys name who I bought it from, but Denny basically told me that since it was done either under warranty or Elite was paid to repair it is good as new. Since I didn't have a name he couldn't look it up, I know that the cams & limbs were replaced by Elite and I think the string & cables.

That is all I could find out, I hope this helps. I have been told that Elite transfers warranty with each new owner.

When I bought it I did not know that the cams were originally bronze, I just figured they were black like the Energy's & E-Force's I have owned.

Thanks,
Jamie

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Elite Envy

60-70 Lbs
Right Hand
7" Brace Height
33 1/2" ATA

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Elite Envy

ttt

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19