Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to have to sell my latest Envy's as I just don't have the time to redo it right now with the other 3 projects I have going, I had a redip planned but with my work and the other projects it's just not feasible. I would agree with the guy I bought it from that it is a 8 out of 10. I am asking $485 shipped, I accept USPS M.O. and Paypal gift.

Right hand
60-70 lbs
IBO was rated at 350 fps, I would guess it would be somewhere in the 340 to 347 fps range but it could be faster as some were smoking.

I have not even set it up so I don't have any numbers for it as of yet and I don't plan to set it up at the moment.

If you have any question please pm me and I am not looking for any trades I just want to sell it out right to fund my other projects.

Thanks for looking,

Jamie

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bear

She was mine, I wish I had the money to get her back... Payment plan? we had good times, should have never let her go...
I can tell the bow was taken care of as it looks to still have the original camo on the riser, the bow is in very nice condition considering it was built in 2007. And I have to say that is a nice bear as well, if I didn't already have 7 Envy's not counting this one I would find a way to keep it but I have one that is what I consider a 9.5+ out of 10 that is original and I have way too much on my plate to keep this one and rework the 3 other projects I have going on. Thanks for the pic and the post north slope.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to have to sell my latest Envy's as I just don't have the time to redo it right now with the other 3 projects I have going, I had a redip planned but with my work and the other projects it's just not feasible. I would agree with the guy I bought it from that it is a 8 out of 10. I am asking $485 shipped, I accept USPS M.O. and Paypal gift.

Right hand
60-70 lbs
IBO was rated at 350 fps, I would guess it would be somewhere in the 340 to 347 fps range but it could be faster as some were smoking.

As with all Elite's the Envy comes with Elite's Lifetime Transferable Warranty so whoever buys it will have the full factory warranty.

I have not even set it up so I don't have any numbers for it as of yet and I don't plan to set it up at the moment.

If you have any question please pm me and I am not looking for any trades I just want to sell it out right to fund my other projects.

Thanks for looking,

Jamie

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry needed to add some info on ATA & BH

Right hand
60-70 lbs
33 1/4" ATA
7" BH

As with all Elite's the Envy comes with Elite's Lifetime Transferable Warranty so whoever buys it will have the full factory warranty.

Thanks for looking,

Jamie

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All pm's have been returned.

·
Vendor
11,068 Posts
Jamie these Envy's are still as fast as any other 7" brace height bow made today. And they can be shot with speed or smooth mods. Still shooting mine now on it's 5th season.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jamie these Envy's are still as fast as any other 7" brace height bow made today. And they can be shot with speed or smooth mods. Still shooting mine now on it's 5th season.
I know Boonerbrad, that's why I still have my 7 Envy's. I have yet to find a bow that shoots better for me than the Envy, I just want to get my other projects done and put a little away for Christmas. There is one thing that I am not and that's bow poor, thanks for the post brother.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:up::up::up:

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All pm's have been returned.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had envy #6. Great bow.
It is a great bow EricO and like I stated before if I already didn't have 7 Envy's I would keep this one in a heartbeat, unfortunately I have too many projects going right now to keep it.

Thanks for the bump.

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Custom Bowstrings
18,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.