Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering how the gt 500 compares to psc,mathews,hoyt as far as loudness! my buddy had an elite synergy and it was very load!! he is thinking about the elite gt 500 but if it is loud like the synergy he might bye something else!

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
If the bow is properly tuned and timed they are very quite....mine is.
This is true. I just got one last week and went out and shot it. There was some noise. I got it back out yesterday and timed the cams and the dif is like night and day. Pretty quiet now.

·
King of the lefties®
2,716 Posts
OK here is the deal with gt500. When it's in perfect tune it is very quit and shock free. A little out of tune and you will know it.

·
Banned
2,108 Posts
my z28 is in perfect tune and i can tell a noticable difference in how loud they are between my 08 model xforce 7 and z28 neither bow has anythig on the string to quieten it down.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I have an elite gt 500 and its fast, quiet, and accurate, its got to be one of the best hunting bows made today if it wasn't every body would not be copying it.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Dont think there any louder or quieter than any other bow I have shot. The three deer I shot with it this year didnt seem to mind the noise;)

·
huh huh, archery rocks...
1,286 Posts
Bow is as quiet as any Ive had...ask my 2 deer and bear I got this year...oh wait, they're DEAD.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I have a GT and a SynergyXT and the GT is noticeably quieter than the Synergy. I put cat whiskers on it the other day, and it is now as quiet as any bow I have seen.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I have an elite gt 500 and its fast, quiet, and accurate, its got to be one of the best hunting bows made today if it wasn't every body would not be copying it.
She is a shooter, but if you want very smooth and quiet look at Z 28. I like the GT better but everyones different.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If it is tuned, the GT500 is as quiet, or more so, than the other new bows I tried. With nothing from the factory on the strings too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bow is as quiet as any Ive had...ask my 2 deer and bear I got this year...oh wait, they're DEAD.
i also shot two deer and a bear with my bow madness xs. love that little bow but i love getting new bows even better!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts