Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 GT 500 that is in the ninja finish. I have hunted with this bow, shot in the backyard with this bow but other than that not so much action. It is a 30" draw and 70lb limbs. Right now there is a HHA single pin sight on it, Qad rest, Alpine quiver that can go with the bow but the price will go up from the asking price of the bare bow. There are a few chips in the finish from hunting being 100% honest but other than that no damage at all. I will take $325.00 for the bare bow and if interested in the entire package ask about the price for the extras. I'm sure most people can see what a great deal this bow is for someone. Very good shooter just looking for a different set up to play with.

Thank you for looking at the add.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention I can be reached at 716-640-3337 if you would like to speak with me in person.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow no one is interested in a sweet GT 500??? Well here is my Christmas present to someone...I will drop the price to $280.00. This would basically get a $800.00 bow to you for less than $300.00. I may be the only person to think this is a good deal and if that is the case I'm OK with that but I would bet someone else would think this is a steal of a price as well.

Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was a man that noticed a really good deal when he saw it, the bow is sold.

Thank you everyone for looking!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

·
God loves Elk; so shall I
2,065 Posts
There was a man that noticed a really good deal when he saw it, the bow is sold.

Thank you everyone for looking!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!
If I would have awoken sooner this morning, I would have taken this deal. Great deal on an amazing bow.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts