Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does an 08 Elite GTO go for? used but barley

If you own one or have owned one, what do you like or diss like? I had my mind made up on a Cardiac but with all the stuff that is going on :cry: I am looking else wear. thanks for the input.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
I like everything about mine, but it could use a little more valley, but if you do creap it doesn't try to rip your arm off like some others will. It draws unbelievably smooth and is fast and forgiving, you wouldn't think you could put those words together in the same sentence when talking about a bow!Worst thing about this bow is finding one- and waiting...... and waiting......:eek:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
They go for around $799 I emailed the company I don't have one yet but I think I might buy one. That was all camo too.

·
King of the lefties®
2,718 Posts
I have one on order right now, my only complaint is the wait.

New bow should cost about $720 to $800 depending on dealer and camo. Used ones are hard to find, and the demand right now is so high that they are not much cheaper.

If you liked the cardiac you might want to try the elite Aigil.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
The AT version is around $700 and the G1 version is around $750- depending upon the dealer. Save the $50 and get the AT (it's hot anyway!) and use it towards some upgraded acc.:wink:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
In a heart beat.
Definitely...and if for some odd reason you don't like it, you can certainly get your money back selling it on here. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would rather avoide the 8 - 10 week wait time. Although it is certainly worth the wait!

·
Up a Tree.......
3,190 Posts
I like everything about mine, but it could use a little more valley, but if you do creap it doesn't try to rip your arm off like some others will. It draws unbelievably smooth and is fast and forgiving, you wouldn't think you could put those words together in the same sentence when talking about a bow!Worst thing about this bow is finding one- and waiting...... and waiting......:eek:
Went to Crackers and I now have the valley. He is the real deal and now I am CRACKERIZED!!!!!!!!!!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
If you don't buy your buddies', hit crackers up! He is the man and I think everyone that has gotten their GTO from him has been VERY satisfied! If you do buy your buddies' the waiting list for Crackerization! is around 1 year, but I think Michael396 has "teamed up" with Mike and might not have as long of a wait to get it "supertuned".

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love everything about my GTO. The only complaint I have is that I don't have a GTO as my back up bow yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts