Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Keep On Keeping On!!!!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my local bow shop and shot the Hunter and loved it. The problem was they didnot have the pulse. So my question is, how does the pulse fill in comparison to the hunters draw, valley, shot,etc.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
The Hunter Blows the doors off the Pulse and pretty much every other bow out there in draw....super smooth.

I like the way the pulse feels at the shot better. Very little feedback and a nice slow roll forward at the shot. The Hunter seemed to want to roll back.....just my opinion....

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I shot both...the draw was extremely smooth with the Hunter and polished. The Pulse, of course is faster, but I thought the Hunter was much more quite and felt better to me. It will not blow you away with it's speed, but all the other features are superb.

·
Keep On Keeping On!!!!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info, anyone else

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I liked the hunter better. The draw was better and was just a little quieter. The speed on the Hunter is not bad, mine shoots a 370 grain arrow at 280 fps at 61# and 29 inch dl.

·
Keep On Keeping On!!!!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is the pulse as dead in the hand as the hunter.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I own the hunter at 61 lbs and 29.5" draw with a beman ics hunter 400 spine I am also getting around 280 fps. I shot both and liked the hunter better...I cant find anything bad to say about the bow.

·
Keep On Keeping On!!!!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the imput

·
Keep On Keeping On!!!!
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone else

·
Registered
864 Posts
I shot both and chose the pulse for a couple reasons. The pulse was as easy to shoot, as dead in the hand and way faster!!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Alot of guys are going to tell you the hunter because they think that a short brace height bow cannot be as good. Well not only is it as good, its better!!!!

·
Team #28
5,828 Posts
I like both, but chose the Pulse. te Hunter is Slow..... Too slow for my liking. The Pulse is awesome!!!

·
Registered
864 Posts
The pure is for the guy that thinks he is getting the forgiveness of the hunter and almost the speed of the pulse. Just get the pulse!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I shot the pulse and the hunter and really liked them both, if I had to pick between the two it would be the hunter because of the shorter axle to axle.
My friend shot the pluse, hunter, and pure and ended up walking out with a pure

·
Registered
864 Posts
I shot the pulse and the hunter and really liked them both, if I had to pick between the two it would be the hunter because of the shorter axle to axle.
My friend shot the pluse, hunter, and pure and ended up walking out with a pure
What advantage does the shorter ata have? If your in a ground blind I understand, but I think ata is much more important than brace height!!!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
if fred ickler can shoot a recurve outa ground blind do you really need short axle to axle?36 inch holds way better and the brace height well speaks for its self!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts