Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Tenpoint Elite QX-4 crossbow. It is in excellent condition. Very well maintenance and in good working order. I am selling bow, quiver, sling, 30mm red dot 3 dot scope and also a new set of camo string and cable. There is no cocking unit installed in the stock. I am asking for $570 tyd. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok! Last time, Here we go the same bow Elite QX-4 for sale,new string and cables,quiver,sling but I will substitute the 30mm red dot with a Tenpoint 3Xmulti line scope and 3 new TP carbon arrows for $535 TYD I hope someone takes advantage of this good offer the bow is in good shape and well maintenance and still a top of the line Tenpoint.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bow is 2yrs but you could never tell -string and cables and they are provided, never hunted with and don't be fooled by the pics.the lighting for the camera is not good at all,could take more pics in daylight hours and send private if you want. I'am only selling because I had five -2 one more must go maybe 2 not sure yet about the other I just don't have the room If your interested let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$450.00 plus shipping .I would like for it to go but I can't go no lower then this 313fps.185lbs.3-new carbon arrows,quiver,TP 3xmulti line scope,sling.I went on and had the new string and cables put on 4/23/2010 ,it's ready to go just waiting for a new home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.