Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting an Elite Rezult 36 for hunting. I'm not worried about speed. Is anyone else out there hunting with a Rezult 36?

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,830 Posts
Curious as to why your hesitant

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curious as to why your hesitant
Not really hesitant :) . Hunting with an Ritual 33 right now. Just curious on other peoples thoughts.

Reactions: RH1

·
Registered
Isaiah 6:8
3,760 Posts
i hunt with my ritual 35 and don't really have any issues with it. it's funny you ask because just yesterday i was thinking about getting a rezult 36 and have it be my everything bow - hunting, 3D, target

·
Registered
Remedy, Ritual 35, Energy 32, Hamskea, Fast Eddie, Stan
316 Posts
Thinking about getting an Elite Rezult 36 for hunting. I'm not worried about speed. Is anyone else out there hunting with a Rezult 36?
Nothing to worry about speed wise. It’s a great bow that’ll kill all the deer you’re able to.

Reactions: gun278

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually 36 in. A-A is short compared to what I was hunting with 10 years ago. Ten years ago I wouldn't shoot anything under 40in. A-A.

Reactions: zhickman

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put my order in yesterday for a Rezult 36 are you all running the stock cable slide?

·
Registered
25,576 Posts
Another satisfied Ritual 35 shooter here. Prior to that I was shooting a 36" ATA OB Phoenix XL. Bow length is mostly a figment of the marketing ploy of bow makers attempting to create a nitch in a pretty saturated market. Since you ordered one, get it set up and let us know what you think.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another satisfied Ritual 35 shooter here. Prior to that I was shooting a 36" ATA OB Phoenix XL. Bow length is mostly a figment of the marketing ploy of bow makers attempting to create a nitch in a pretty saturated market. Since you ordered one, get it set up and let us know what you think.
Well do

·
The Impartial Archer
19,927 Posts
I know it's a big selling point to make a big deal out of a short ATA for hunting but that's just to get you to buy a bow..........lol. It worked so well many would say your 33 is too long now because the new(er) bows are getting under 30. Sitting on a chair in a blind if you are really short.....maybe. In a tree no an issue.....stalking not an issue.

Is your bow too long? Many would say it is too......I say No. What do you think?

Many of us here have hunted with 45 inch bows and watched as they have shrank to 27.............I never had an issue with any bow personally. If you do it's your setup more than the bow.......unless your shooting out the truck window in the west.

After going as low as 31 I actually started going back up. I like the 34 - 38 range. IMHO what makes the bows "look" so long these days is the design. The long risers make than appear much longer than they really are.

I bought a 33 inch bow last week and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not but these days it's hard to find anything longer in many brands so enjoy them while you can...........lol. The marketers will soon make them obsolete at least until they get as short as they can and then have to start selling bows again so they'll trend back up probably unless they finally make a real change that helps us all.

·
The Impartial Archer
19,927 Posts
I know it's a big selling point to make a big deal out of a short ATA for hunting but that's just to get you to buy a bow..........lol. It worked so well many would say your 33 is too long now because the new(er) bows are getting under 30.

Is your bow too long? No

Many of us here have hunted with 45 inch bows and watched as they have shrank to 27.............I never had an issue with any bow personally. If you do it's your setup more than the bow.......unless your shooting out the truck window in the west.

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
I just got one for 3-D and hunting. I think it's a do it all bow. Speed is not that bad. Tuning was super easy, grip is awesome, brace height is perfect not to short or not to long. Got it in Graphite grey.

Reactions: gun278

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
That’s exactly what I was thinking.
Another option is to add the LTR system. You will gain some draw weight with it though

Reactions: Sudduth49

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
Stock cable slide on mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts