Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Similar bows, I believe they use the same cams. Has anyone shot both of these and how do the 2 compare?

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Ritual, Valor
4,056 Posts
I’m thinking of getting one or the other. Like to hear what folks that have owned them both think as well

·
Registered
104 Posts
I honestly really like the Valor in this case, it seems to operate a little smoother than the Ritual 30. I really really like the Ritual 33 and 35 but for a short bow I think the Valor is the winner. With that said, I know my local bow shop is giving a great deal on both of these (because of the virus shutdown) but they are really looking to dump the ritual 30's they have, you might find a better deal on a R30 than a Valor, you really cant go wrong with either I just prefer the valor in this case.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I found a new valor on Ebay for 450 to my door. Was trhat a good deal? Pretty much a bare bow. Has an Octane rest, like I said bare bow. LOL

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've shot both. the letoff and let down on the Ritual 30 is by far superior to the Valor. Went to buy a valor because of price and then shot the ritual. No comparison. Also check ebay! bought a floor model Ritual 30 back in January 2020 brand new $450.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also, FYI they are dumping ritual 30s as there is a new model which is called "Whitetail Edition". same exact bow 30.5" ritual

·
Registered
2013 Mission Ballistic 27/60 All Black - 2020 Elite Valor Camo
2 Posts
I bought the Valor, I can't see the price difference. It seems the Ritual 30 has been discontinued or morphed into the pure whitetail bow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts