Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wink: I finally got my Elite E-500 set up just the way I want it! Well everything but the grip which Gripwerks is working on right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
ultramax said:
:wink: I finally got my Elite E-500 set up just the way I want it! Well everything but the grip which Gripwerks is working on right now.
What kind of STS thingy you got? Never seen one like that. Did you make it? Looks like an enhancer 2000 with rod sticking out the back.

Oh, and sweet bow by the way.
Dan

·
Spot Shooter
2,128 Posts
Originally posted by DanDaMan
What kind of STS thingy you got? Never seen one like that. Did you make it? Looks like an enhancer 2000 with rod sticking out the back.

I was just going to ask the same thing. I put my enhancer 2000 on the back of my BT Tribute and it balanced the bow out just right. I looked at it and the same thing came to mind.

Fill us in.:wink:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks, I like the black, too. That is the Custom String Suppressor, CSS, from Meanv2. Nice and clean. I like it a lot. It was less than the original, too.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
the twang suppressor he has, i think comes standerd with elites. or thats what outdoor life said anyway.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Here's my E-Force.

Spot Hogg Hogg-it
AEP
QAD Ultrarest LD
STS

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
ultramax said:
Scott,
They will be shipping this week! here is a pic of one that needs to be finished but the fit and feel is perfect.
Mike

Elite1.JPG

Elite2.JPG

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Here's my E-Force.

Spot Hogg Hogg-it
AEP
QAD Ultrarest LD
STS
Did you buy that one at Gander Mountain in Paducah? Those look just like the string silencers James Malone ties.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DanDaMan said:

Oh, and sweet bow by the way.
Dan
Yep your exactly right its home made with the enhancer 2000 and a bolt that I glued a limbsaver on. With the added shock and noise reduction from the enhancer its is Incredibly quiet and shock free! The only problem is its not nearly as cheap as the other sts's but I had the parts laying around and decided to use them.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mike01585 said:
Scott,
They will be shipping this week! here is a pic of one that needs to be finished but the fit and feel is perfect.
Mike

View attachment 174305

View attachment 174306
Wow Mike those look great! I want to get on the list for one asap. Pm me with payment details and color choices if there are any. Thanks Scott

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
EricO said:
Did you buy that one at Gander Mountain in Paducah? Those look just like the string silencers James Malone ties.
Didn't get the bow at Gander Mountain, but James Malone did do the string silencers.

·
Registered
503 Posts
That one piece grip looks great. I think that would look great with the black riser on my E-500. Where are all the other Elite shooters on the site? Come on guys. Show off your bows.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts