Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to be getting an elite tempo in the mail tomorrow. It already has correct draw mods and 70 pound limbs as I wanted. My question to everyone is how do you like the tempo? I have a victory 37 for my target bow and wanted to try an elite hunting bow out. Kinda wanted an option but couldn't find one with the trade I had so I got a lightly used tempo.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just recently got one and put a couple hundred shots through it. So far, I really like it. Its a very stable and accurate bow. Mine has 70 pound limbs and I have them wound down to a little over 65 pounds. The draw is very smooth, with a slight drop into the valley. People seem to complain about the draw cycle being too aggressive, but, to me, it feels like it's lighter than my Halon X Comp, which is set at 57 pounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I have a Tempo and really like it. Smooth, easy to tune and shoots lights out. You’ll enjoy it. IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0372.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought one in October. I really am pleased with it. I have no complaints at all with the draw cycle. I shot several bows and kept going back to it at the shop so I bought it.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I bought one last fall for hunting season. 60lb 29”. Mine tuned at 3/4” cs with GT 340’s. Shots great. Don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts