Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to pull the trigger on one maybe two elites, pulse for hunting and maybe a tour for 3d. I was wondering how easy, hard these bows are to tune and do they stay there or do you have to keep playing with them. I've shot pse for the last few years and got them figured out just wondering about elite bows

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
They aren't hard at all if you has a press and it would be nice a draw board. Once in tune they very seldom go out of spec unless you. Change something.

BTW the Pulse is a great bow I have one a 60lb and it is smooth nice shooting bow.

·
Treestand Assassin
3,102 Posts
The Elite's are probably one of the easiest bows to tune.
A binary cam system requires the cams be synchronized. Simply done by adjusting the cables and aim string.
The top and bottom are mirror images of each other so it's not difficult to figure out and there is a lot of info to help you.
A draw board and press are a must. Even a portable press will do. You can make a draw board for $40.00 to $120.00 depending on the scale you choose.
Once tuned they will stay in tune as long as the strings don't creep. Just like any other bow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts