Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this bow as well as the accessories off of here over the past few weeks. I decided to stick with pins and my hunting bow. I have a 2010 Elite XLR 60lb 28" draw with cuda cams in anthracite metallic grey. It's 36.5 A to A 8.5" brace height there are marks from the sights rest and propod but the bow is in excellent shape, it has custom fluorescent yellow bcy strings also in great shape. It has a sure loc challenger 550 sight with a 5x viper scope also both in great shape. Has the superball peep with a #2 clarifier. I believe it's a 28" Easton black max stab, I'll have to double check on the length on that. Quick tune drop away rest. 1 dozen gold tip ultralight x-cutter arrows with pin knocks and glue in nibs, 6 are still brand new haven't been fletched yet and the other 6 have been shot maybe a dozen times. And finally a Stan mag micro 3 finger back tension size M. $800 TYD Any questions or requests for pictures please pm me your email adress. Thanks for looking ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314960844.991740.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts