Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a Z28. Just curious what drop away is most going with on the Elites? I was thinking of ordering a G5 Expert II. Also, how are the factory strings & cables or should I go ahead and order a set?

G

·
The Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter and Ripcord rests are great with the Z. The stock strings are great but Crackers are better!

·
Registered
15,445 Posts
I am getting a Z28. Just curious what drop away is most going with on the Elites? I was thinking of ordering a G5 Expert II. Also, how are the factory strings & cables or should I go ahead and order a set?

Try the G5 Expert II or QAD HD on the Z-28. You won't regret it. The factory strings are decent, but if you got the money, try a set of John's Customs or Prolines. Definitely better quality.

·
Patriot
5,052 Posts
Rest & Strings

I am using a QAD HD rest on my GT500. It works flawlessly.
The factory strings and cables are holding up pretty good so far.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the QAD HD on my Z and it works great but the Limb Driver or or Expert 2 are both solid options as well. Wes at Stage 1 has my bow now and hopefully in a week I'll be able to tell you how much better they are than the originals. The anticipation is driving me nuts!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
All the rests mentioned will work just fine on the Z.As far as the factory strings,there is absolutely no reason not to shoot them.They are as good or better than any factory strings out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts