Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
I like the primos diagphrams....colors red, blue and white (dont know the names of em).....I like the single and dual reed hyper lips and the single reed from Elknut1 here on AT, the Carlton Estrous Whine single reed call. My neighbors are havin a stroke.....lol ;)

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I like the simple Carlton Diaphragm calls, Primos Hyper Lip, and Primos Pack Bugle for convenience and ease of use. I like either a single of double reed diaphragm best.

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Yeah I forgot to add the bugle calls....I have liked Primos Terminator the best but I have a primos diaphragm call and an elk bugle tube from Elknut and I like that combo alot ! I can do cow calls or any type of bugle in an instant.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I like the E.L.K. Power Bugle and the Cow Talk call the best. I also use other "bite type" of cow calls. The Cow Talk don't seem to be effected by condensation build up as much as others.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I use the Primos reeds (they look a lot like the ones you recommend Willie) with the pallate plate. As for bugles, I can't seem to get it right with the Primos (blue reed) calls. I have found the E.L.K. Royal Bugle to be very easy to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts