Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been really busy since I got home from my bowhunt for elk out in Colorado but I did get chance to upload some video of the shot. The 4x4 was behind us on another mountain bugling and I cow called him to come around and check out the hot momma:tongue: while he was there he figured he'd get a drink of water. Oh did I mention this was the 11th hour?:eek: I had not had a good shot opportunity all week on a bull but saw many. I had taken my cow the day before but wasnt able to get it on video:cry:
He was slightly quartering away and I wiped out the lungs and back end of the heart, he ran approx. 45 yards and piled up. Sure made for a very memorable hunt! :)

Click here to watch

·
Registered Elker
7,715 Posts
Good video! He didnt go very far. Gotta love that.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Great video Jerry! :beer:

I liked the choice of music too. Very appropriate! Shot thru the heart! LOL!

rick

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Jerry,
That was so awesome that I watched it three times. Pretty soon you may have your own show!.....Congrats Bro.

TEXAS

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Awesome job Jerry.. So what broadhead put the smack on those elk??? Steve:darkbeer:

·
Keep'n Archery Real
4,287 Posts
Wow, that was great. Good job!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
that was awesome, like another asked, what BH did you use? I followed your test vids and found them very entertaining. :teeth: :thumbs_up

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
teambringit1 said:
that was awesome, like another asked, what BH did you use? I followed your test vids and found them very entertaining. :teeth: :thumbs_up
Thank you all.......One was a Silver Flame and one was a Slick Trick 1" :wink:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Love the video, love the tunes. Nice job. Was the Silver Flame on the bull or the cow?

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanx again everyone. :)

The Silver Flame was on the cow and the second shot was 60 yards and went into her chest and into the off shoulder and busted it all to heck. They are a tough quality BH for sure, which I already knew :wink: :tongue:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts