Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have two basically new ElkNut Bugles/ Grunt tubes for sale. By "basically new" I mean that my daughter in her excitement to get her new bugle opened the packages before I could stop her. She blew through the "Lil Chuckler" approx 3-4 times before I herd her and stopped her to explain that we we sending them back! Arghhhh too late. So the "Lil Chuckler" has been blown through a couple times by my 12 year old. Both are as new as you can get. We had to change to a Rifle hunt this year to hunt with grandpa which is after rut so I decided to return these. Next time I will let my daughter know so lesson learned.

I paid $38 for the "Lil Chuckler" grunt tube with XTR "The Conqueror mouth piece" and will sell for 30 TYD!

I paid $40 for the bigger "The Chuckler" grunt tube with XTR "The Conqueror mouth piece" and will sell for 32 TYD!

Shipping is quite expensive so I feel this is a very fair price on both. I also have a new in package "Replacement Reeds for Chuckler XTR or Monarch" which were $6.95. I will let go for $5 if you buy one of the bugles.

I will ship same day to get them to ya quick!

elk calls 005rs.jpg elk calls 002rs.jpg elk calls 003rs.jpg elk calls 004rs.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts