Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have his email... i got a new set of hammerhead strings and the end serving came apart on on cable and other is cable end is also loose..was hoping joel could sent me a new set

·
Registered
807 Posts
I believe it's [email protected]. Just shot him an email today about some axles. Hopefully it's correct, my email server did not return a non deliverable response so it went somewhere.
Otherwise just call the customer service number and ask for him.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought that may be it so tried it and never got returned...actually called him friday and left a voicemail, but have not heard back from him yet

·
Registered
807 Posts
Keep trying on the Phone. They are there but from what I understand it's a very small office, and they are always on the phone with someone. His advice and it worked for me at least twice is to call as soon as you can at 8am Pacific Time, pretty much when they start work.

He or someone will return your call, but it was just a game of phone tag, because when they called I would miss their callback.
Also their callback may be a couple days later.

My experience is that they are very nice on the phone, and Joel is very accommodating and wants to help.
They have helped me out and I have openly told them that I have an older Martin bought second hand and it didn't seem to matter to them.

Some customer service experiences I have had were usually met with a very unwelcoming attitude when that information was divulged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts