Archery Talk Forum banner

Emergency !!!!!

630 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  SOILhunter
Season starts in 10 Days and my rest failed. :mad: Who has the best pricing and quickest shipping on a LH Limb driver pro? I need help fast. My local shop has closed and gone hunting in Canada.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,210 Posts
Depending on what failed, I would call Vaportrail tomorrow. Tell them what happened, see if they warranty it. See if they will ship one to you fast and when you get it ship yours back. Offer to give them a Credit Card# to cover $$ if you don't send the old one back. That way you get your rest and they are covered if you dont send the old one back... :) That was easy :)

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the QAD. I'm guessing the cord moved and screwed up the timing, but I'm not sure. It is the second QAD in the last week. Same failure, the rest worked fine, then failed to drop after 3or 4 arrows, and you can imagine what happened when my blazers went through.

· Registered
246 Posts
Sounds like a set up problem to me and not the rest. If the QAD is set up perfectly you can never creep or the rest wont drop. I set mine up just a hair tight just in case because it also happened to me twice the other day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.