Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale an equalizer climbing stand. Stand is in great shape only showing some slight rust on a few screws. going to fixed stands and don't have a use for this one. Has the adjustable safety bar installed w/ the standard seat (not the sling one). Looking to deal locally as shipping would be pretty high for this item. Asking $275. Will post up some pics later today or tomorrow morning for those interested. Feel free to pm me any questions or offers, not looking to trade right now. If you would like to arrange a meeting I am located in Millville, NJ and am willing to travel up to an hour to meet. Thanks in advance for looking.

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heading home for the day, will check pm's later this evening or tomorrow morning. pics should be up tomorrow morning for those interested.

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt, would trade for lone wolf sit and climb in good condition, preferably with the new seat design.

·
Hunt Fair Chase
2,596 Posts
Bump for a great price on a great stand. If I was in the market, I'd pick this up. You're crazy if you're looking for a new climber, and you don't jump on this.

·
Registered
10,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump for a great price on a great stand. If I was in the market, I'd pick this up. You're crazy if you're looking for a new climber, and you don't jump on this.

Thanks man, they are a great stand, hate to part with it, but it is just sitting around not getting used.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.