Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hunted this past weekend with my equalizer deer stand and I must say it is now my favorite deer stand. My Lone Wolfe sit and climb goes to second favorite...... This thing is rock solid and the leveling feature is so nice. Just wanted to pass on some positive information about a good product.

·
Michigander R.I.P.
5,492 Posts
I will be using mine for the 3rd year. Easy on and off the tree, and it does it quietly too.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just got one about a month ago and some of you may have seen my posts about it. This is by far the best stand I have ever used. It truly makes all other stands seem like ancient technology. I let my stepson use mine whenever we hunt together and now I dread taking him because I have to use my Summit! :). The leveling system is truly remarkable and being able start out level and stay level all the way up the tree is a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I really want one, but they are all backed ordered now............YUK.

Rev..................

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
they are back ordered for a month. I've had mine for going on two seasons and it is a great stand.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yep, they are backordered. I placed an order for one last Wedensday and they said it would be around 10/22/06 before it ships.

Do any owners have opinions on their sling style seat versus the standard seat?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts