Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! well i made a euro mount for my friend and he was very pleased, he told a buddy from his work that had a mule deer head from september and wanted it euro'd so i decided this could possibly be a pretty good oppurtunity to take this somewhere i make all plaques custom i do not special order anything i only charge 85 dollars for a head that is already cleaned (no hair meat etc.) and 100 for non cleaned heads

pm me if you would like a euro cheap with a great turnout i also have pictures of some of the ones i have done if you would like to see just ask.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and another thing i really like using solid oak with a dark stain to accent the white skull but im finding that a nice pine is also very good looking. but i can do anything you like.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The plauque before stained i thought the broadhead was a good look.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The plaque after being stained i think the knots give it so much character

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im working on a shed mount right now when its done ill put some pics up.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welll i figure since everybody's having a hard time with money these days im lowering my prices to 35 bucks for a pine mount or 45 for oak just because oak is more expensive and no i dont take heads with meat on them now but i can bleach them for free though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.