Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever have one of those days when you can't hit the inside of the barn, or in my case I stay left of the inside ???

I was starting to get frustrated so I gave it up for the day...:mad:

It's way too close to the first day to have this sort of trouble :mad: !!

Anyone have any input on this type of troubles?? I even went as far as adjusting my pins but after a bit I was doing the same DANG thing:mad: !!

Tux

·
Registered
555 Posts
You just got to relax. If you got something on your mind or stressed about something even before you go shoot you are probaly not goin to shoot good. Just take a deep breath and concentrate on the shot besides letting your subconcious mind think about skrewing up. Concentrate, don't rush the shot, focus and follow through.

·
Registered
110 Posts
yes ive had that day before somedays you just are getting some kind of bat form or your anchor point is different then you get frustrated then it all goes down when i shoot if my first 2 rounds are bad i just stop i just think that all im going to do is get into a bad habbit

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I had one of those days yesterday, I couldnt hit a thing. But today everything was back to normal, but hey what can ya do??

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
We have all had one of those days!

I struggled so hard with my groups last Friday at the archery shop that I hurt myself and I am not really sure when I'll get to shoot again.

I don't know how I hurt myself, don't have a clue, but had I not fought it so hard, my bow arm might feel better today than it does now.

If I had someone there with the all of the above advice, I wouldn't be in the fix I am in now.:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts