Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every hunter has waited for this invention, don't go out west without one of these.

Visit www.icucquicksight.com and look at the most awsome invention to hit the hunting industry in years. I have one for each of my trucks and one in my pack. It is the first of it's kind. It is a small hand held sighting tool that allows you to direct your partners eye to an animal that you have spotted and it does it in seconds. You know how hard it is to get someone to see a mule deer at a distance, especially in open country or sage brush it is almost impossible, until now.This tool works from 50 yards out to as far as you can see. It is unbelievable how fast it puts your buddy on target. About time we got something like this. Finally I can direct my wife to the animals Iv'e spotted.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
That is so great

It is a must have for young hunters too. There are so many different applications!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
dang i was wrong...

i thought it was toilet for your treestand!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11,055 Posts
That IS a good idea. My buddies hunt with their dad and his eyesight is getting bad. This would be a real help. It'd be good for birding with my Mom too. We'll be looking over a salt marsh and she'll say "What is that bird over by that clump of grass". Of course there are only about a million or so "clumps of grass".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts