Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seem like everytime I buy something here on AT.... it's from someone in PA. What gives? :noidea:

Nick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,663 Posts
Must be due to the extrordinarily large number of bowhunters in PA. Whatcha think?:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,872 Posts
I live in PA


it seems like there are a ton of people here from PA, but yet try to find a range to shoot it seems like they are non existent.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
805 Posts
PA here too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Everyone just claims to be from Pennsylvania.
That way they can claim citizenship and take advantage of the extraordinarily low state and local taxes we enjoy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,229 Posts
Viper69 said:
Yes way too many bowhunters in Pa!!!!!!!
We have target archers too.....................:wink: :wink: :tongue:

~Scoobs~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
id rather be called a PA Bowhunter...


than just PA hunter who is a part of the god awful Orange Army!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,982 Posts
LHpuncher said:
I live in PA


it seems like there are a ton of people here from PA, but yet try to find a range to shoot it seems like they are non existent.........
What part of Pennsylvania are you from? Around here, if you were to shoot an arrow in the air it would almost certainly fall on an archery club.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Mr. O., Looks like Mt Pleasant Mills, PA from the signature in his post!...i'm not familiar with that area but i know that from pittsburgh without any effort i can come up with 15 ranges that are within an hour of the burgh!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Pa

PA here too. Hey Scoob...your not too far away.
 

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm really surprised I don't run into more Minnesotans here on AT.

Nick

Lurkers ??:behindsof
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
805 Posts
Archery talk seems to have PA "hubs" of activity. Around the burgh is one, and the other is anywhere from around Harrisburg to Lancaster.

Not a lot of us from the center part of the state. Most likely many of us mid-staters are still learing the ins and outs of indoor plumbing, let alone using a computer ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,982 Posts
Pat_from_PA said:
Mr. O., Looks like Mt Pleasant Mills, PA from the signature in his post!...i'm not familiar with that area but i know that from pittsburgh without any effort i can come up with 15 ranges that are within an hour of the burgh!
I did see that after I asked . . . I'm not REAL familiar with that area and I'm sure he is. Perhaps a "dead zone" for archery up there. We have a ton of clubs around my way. Maybe too many for our own good!
 

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bigdog02 said:
Not a lot of us from the center part of the state. Most likely many of us mid-staters are still learing the ins and outs of indoor plumbing, let alone using a computer ;)
:eek2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,229 Posts
hexed775 said:
PA here too. Hey Scoob...your not too far away.
So Hexed? How close is close?? :wink:

Mr. O - tell me about tripping over clubs...............:eek: :eek:

~Scoobs~
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top