Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 Cobra release aids.trophy ridge stabilizer,tru glo 4 pin site,apex gear site,cobra site,trophy ridge slider 1 pin site,simmons range finder,buck knife,tru fire major league hunter release aid,2 scott caliper style release aids.Everything for 250.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
How about trade for all this?Simmons range finder new(150)Tru Glo 4 pin site(80)Scott release aids(50 and 70)SOG knives(80 and 50) View attachment 1631287 View attachment 1631288 View attachment 1631289 View attachment 1631290
Per agreement you made with me all the above items are mine now....and according to your PM from March 27th, you have already mailed them to me. So where are they already??? You got my items with proof of delivery from UPS. You had all sorts of PM's and emails prior to this trade. Now where are you?

Delivered On:
Monday, 04/01/2013 at 12:55 P.M.
Left At:
Met Customer Man
Proof of Delivery

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
ttt hope you get your stuff. I would contact a mod just in case m/f.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sometimes when shipping UPS it is cheaper for UPS to use mail services. Depending on the mailing district you live in it could take the package 1-3 days to get to your door excluding Sundays. The order will show as delivered by UPS because they no longer have control over the package. This would mean that the package is with your district mailing center. I'm not saying this is what happened but I do hope it is so that you get your stuff.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First off,all that stuff isnt yours.We made a deal for the range finder,scott release,and the sog knife,so get your facts straight.Dont go callin me a ripoff or talkin all reckless like that.I said you would get your stuff in the email I sent you and your gonna go public on here running your mouth.Everyone I dealt with on here got everything they were promised,why would I rip you off for some junk kids bow?Now for puttin me out there like a dishonest liar you can kiss my ass.

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This idiot just talked himself right out of a deal.I was gonna give him like 500 dollars worth of stuff for a 25 dollar junk bow.You can have that p.o.s. back now.Thats why you were so quick to jump on that deal.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,369 Posts
Locked, please send me a Pm on what is going on here.

Thanks,

Lou
AT Classifieds Administrator

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.