Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck on these two bows I have shot them both an cannot pick so which one is the better bow an why

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i narrowed to those two, as well. You can't go wrong. I went Invasion because it was a tie, they had an all black which i wanted and my two of my last 3 bows were PSEs. In fact, i hadn't found a Bowtech i liked since the Patriot in '02/'03. Variety is the spice of life. Now that i've been shooting it a bunch, i love the invasion and very happy with my choice (though i would have likely said the same if i went Evo).

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
both great bows but i went with the invasion. i can group better with it because of its longer brace height

·
THWACK!!!!
9,754 Posts
Two great bows to pick from in the evo and invasion. I like the invasion a bit better myself.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
The Evo is unbeatable against any bow ,sooooo smooooth.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im loveing all the opions im getting and im still 50 50 i shot them both a 40 yards and the group was about the same with both what are the scientific reasons why which bow would be more acccurate in the hands of a averqage shot who shoots eveery day

·
Registered
13,110 Posts
evo all the way

·
Registered
837 Posts
Evo I had the same dilema but I liked the evos draw a bit better.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I went invasion. Now question for you..... This for hunting or target? I went with the shorter invasion for hunting. Easier to hunt with out of climber and ground blind. Little more forgiving for me vs my 6" BH destroyer 350. That is what worked for me. Both great bows. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm let me think for 1 second..........................a a a a a a a "EVO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm let me think for 1 second..........................a a a a a a a "EVO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:
ur not biased at all. just look at your signature.... :tongue:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
to me it sounds like neither bow would be a bad choice for you so either flip a coin or go buy looks cause either way your getting a great bow.I chose the evo why its just an awesome bow and feels great and shoots great oh and the pse koolaid is mmmm good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts