Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see Ten Point has the EVO-X MARKSMAN SCOPE listed on there website. It is for sell for $399. I noticed it says speed ring goes to 450fps but in the picture of the speed ring only goes to 425fps. Maybe it is a prototype. It also says under q&a that it is made in china.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I see Ten Point has the EVO-X MARKSMAN SCOPE listed on there website. It is for sell for $399. I noticed it says speed ring goes to 450fps but in the picture of the speed ring only goes to 425fps. Maybe it is a prototype. It also says under q&a that it is made in china.
i believe most scopes are made in china

·
Registered
28,180 Posts
Sounds like it will be a good scope. Looking forward to seeing the reticle. Most scopes are made in China. All of Hawke scopes are

·
Bringer of truth
14,702 Posts
some scopes could be assembled here but 75% of the glass is from china or the Philippians or you will not be able to buy it for under a grand

·
Registered
8,847 Posts
I think that now that Hawke is not making the Trophy Ridge scopes for Bear that they are making them for Tenpoint. This scope sounds just about the same as the XV530IR but has different rings and a built in level. I am sure the reticle will be changed also. Might be wrong but the text describing it almost sounds the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts