Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who is making the evo-x marksman scope for ten point. I noticed the evo-x scope has the silver ring around the objective end like Leupolds are known for. Leupolds have the famous gold ring. I know a lot of people see that gold ring and known it's a Leupold. I also found some of the evo-x scopes have the ring and some don't. That's kind of weird since it is a pretty new product. tphca095.jpg Marksman_Scope_Lg.png

·
Bringer of truth
14,970 Posts
I heard its the same scope as on the new Ravin.........................:confused:

But have no factual proof of that.

·
Regohio
18,108 Posts
Talk to Bob (Wildcat) He had skinny on this scope before most.

That said its the best crossbow scope for the money I have found so far!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
There are several brands of scopes on the internet shaped very similar to
what is shown in Post #1.The difference is the marking on the lens and the
price.

I recently acquired the Hawke 1.5-5 x 32 XB1 SR. Scheels in the U.S. list this one.
This one has the yardage engraved in the glass and came with the flip up lens covers.
There are a few different versions of the Hawke brand as well.

All the best.

·
Regohio
18,108 Posts
There are several brands of scopes on the internet shaped very similar to
what is shown in Post #1.The difference is the marking on the lens and the
price.

I recently acquired the Hawke 1.5-5 x 32 XB1 SR. Scheels in the U.S. list this one.
This one has the yardage engraved in the glass and came with the flip up lens covers.
There are a few different versions of the Hawke brand as well.

All the best.
Well I've owned 5 or 6 Hawke XB1s and at least as many Hawke XB 30 Pros... The EVO X scope is not comparable.

First XB 1 is 1 inch tube EVO X is 30 MM

Second clarity is night and day difference

Third is the reticle itself.

Now very possible Hawke makes it for Ten Point (Randy could tell us maybe) But the EVO X is a great scope.

·
Bringer of truth
14,970 Posts
Well I've owned 5 or 6 Hawke XB1s and at least as many Hawke XB 30 Pros... The EVO X scope is not comparable.

First XB 1 is 1 inch tube EVO X is 30 MM

Second clarity is night and day difference

Third is the reticle itself.

Now very possible Hawke makes it for Ten Point (Randy could tell us maybe) But the EVO X is a great scope.
you should definetly check out the Vortex XBR. They are a really nice scope.

·
Bringer of truth
14,970 Posts
I have owned a couple of Vortex XBRs...I agree great optics...but Too big for a Little Bow like the Nitro X in my opinion.
i was just messing with ya......i saw you just unloaded one in classifieds.

·
Registered
Ten Point Turbo GT - Viper S400
2,031 Posts
My ultimate future xbow will have the new Evo X scope for sure

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Does anyone know who is making the evo-x marksman scope for ten point. I noticed the evo-x scope has the silver ring around the objective end like Leupolds are known for. Leupolds have the famous gold ring. I know a lot of people see that gold ring and known it's a Leupold. I also found some of the evo-x scopes have the ring and some don't. That's kind of weird since it is a pretty new product.
Hawke Optics makes the EVO-X scope for TenPoint per their specifications.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Does anyone know who is making the evo-x marksman scope for ten point. I noticed the evo-x scope has the silver ring around the objective end like Leupolds are known for. Leupolds have the famous gold ring. I know a lot of people see that gold ring and known it's a Leupold. I also found some of the evo-x scopes have the ring and some don't. That's kind of weird since it is a pretty new product. View attachment 6795661 View attachment 6795663
The picture of the scope with the bubble level is the EVO-X Marksman #HCA-095 shown on the Ten Point website in the accessory section.
It comes with the quick detach rings and the scope level that fastens to the picatinny weaver style rail.

Here is a link.

https://www.tenpointcrossbows.com

All the best.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The picture of the scope with the bubble level is the EVO-X Marksman #HCA-095 shown on the Ten Point website in the accessory section.
It comes with the quick detach rings and the scope level that fastens to the picatinny weaver style rail.

Here is a link.

https://www.tenpointcrossbows.com

All the best.
Optics Planet has the Evo-X in the top picture listed on there website with same part # HCA-095 as the scope in the bottom picture. Ten point had the scope in the bottom picture on there website with same part number .
So I take it they both are Evo-X scopes? Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two other than looks?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reticle listed on optics planet for the EVO-X Marksman Scope. opplanet-evo-x-evo-x-marksman-scope-black-small-hca-095-37b-xbs-exms-hca-095-r1.jpg

Reticle listed on the Evo-X Marksman Scope on ten points website. GetImage.png

·
Catty Shack
12,431 Posts
The EVO seems to have more horizontal lines than is necessary , but I question the crosshair spacings for the longer yardages.

The 20-30 and 30-40 spacings relationship looks ok, but then the gaps for the 40-50 and 50-60 should increase not get closer together. This doesn’t make sense with the drop like a rock crossbow trajectories the longer distances.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I believe the top picture was the initial batch of evo x scopes. The bottom version has locking speed ring, quick detach mounts and I think very slightly thicker first cross hair.
This is an extremely nice scope and must use in low light to appreciate it. I've only shot out to 50 yards and cross hairs dead on. I might be odd but I like the lines... They help me avoid canting with off position shots... I verify w level.. But almost always already level due to lines.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone know who is making the evo-x marksman scope for ten point. I noticed the evo-x scope has the silver ring around the objective end like Leupolds are known for. Leupolds have the famous gold ring. I know a lot of people see that gold ring and known it's a Leupold. I also found some of the evo-x scopes have the ring and some don't. That's kind of weird since it is a pretty new product. View attachment 6795661 View attachment 6795663
Yes they are actually made by HAWKE

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I believe the 2019 & Newer EVO-X in My opinion has best Optics/Light gathering Quality of X-Bow scopes out there. Mine mounted on Nemesis 480 shot 20-80 yds within 2”! Liked it so much I kept it for My New bow. Locking Speed Ring great to!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts