Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would let everyone know if you didnt already the Evotek bows are on the website with specs and pics. Also Gary at Kris Kustom Archery www.kriskustomarchery.com has them on his website for sale he is a dealer for Evotek. Check the bows out i beleive these are gonna be a big hit for 2007 I think they are a nice looking bow with some impressive specs.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
cant wait

I plan on being the first guy to shoot one in Ohio. I have heard alot about them. I'm not saying I am ready to give up my Mathews, but I love trying out new toys. When I get them I will give an honest review on ArcheryTalk.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im hoping to get one soon to. Wanting a target color. I cant wait to shoot one and try it out. I was reading on the American Hunter bow it has a 7 5/8 brace height and weighs 3 pounds i think i will like this bow. And 34" i beleive this will be a good bow for Evotek i want to try it out and hopefully get one in a target color and set it up for the 2007 3D season. If anyone has anymore questions on them dont forget to contact Evotekshooter (Gary) at www.kriskustomarchery.com for questions and purchasing.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The fishing bow looks nice! Although I need another one like I need another hole in my head... :)

Currently fishing with an AMS Fish Hawk. Pretty happy with the little bow, and was considering a Oneida in the future. Will definitely keep this one in mind as well.... The specs look good!

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Nice

Looks like they have something here! They are close by so I plan to go by and test drive a few in the next couple weeks. 37" ATA parallel limb bow getting 315-318 f.p.s....I'm really interested in that!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: I would like to have several bows to look at next year but if Mathews doesn't get the length and Ross doesn't get the speed I might have found my next bow! :wink:

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
They look just like a Ross to me also. Where do they get the speed though, that the Ross doesn't have??

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
$740-$780!!! I don`t think so. The Impact, Stalker, and Evolution. Not alot of originality in the names either. They sure are lightweight though. The only one that interests me is the bowfishing bow.

·
NC ASA Director
35,987 Posts
Oldhunter440 said:
Is it just me or does the 31, 34 & 37 they make look very similar to Ross bows?
EXACTLY! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
bear crazy?

nccrutch said:
They look just like a Ross to me also. Where do they get the speed though, that the Ross doesn't have??
I think the guy who work for Evotek used to make Ross bows?
Renegade too.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Currlent Bow Design

Seems like every new bow that comes out looks just like the rest of them.
The risers all look the same. Guess that it why I love my Prestige and Barnsdales. They don't look like 8 out of every 10 bows you see on the line
these days.
Jbird

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
How about the pricing? I think a new company should have to pay its dues before charging what the big boys do. Show me consistantly good service and a quality product for 3 yrs or so and then I will give it a shot. JMHO.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Kinda resembles another bow with that red elipse on the limb. Nice looking bows though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
nccrutch said:
YEP! When you design the bows you always learn more from the last one, so yes they look like a ROSS but have the speed to boot.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hunting170 said:
$740-$780!!! I don`t think so. The Impact, Stalker, and Evolution. Not alot of originality in the names either. They sure are lightweight though. The only one that interests me is the bowfishing bow.
Those pricing are straight from manufacturing to not undercut the dealers; for better pricing, be best to check out dealer pricing. Yes, they are light weight- got to shoot one myself! The bows are definitely made to consistently perform and fast in speed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ttt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.