Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has shot one of the new bows? I think the Stalker 34" would be a nice bow to shoot based on the brace height and ATA.

Just wondering what people think that have shot/own one.

Josh

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have seen alot of bow companies come and go:(
I am sure this one is going to make it:teeth:
They have a great line and they are fast!!
Yes, they look alot like a Bowtech and ROSS but the finish is awsome. they have several camo's to choose from.
They have a great marketing group that will give 100%:shade:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes to answer your question. you need to shoot one yourself to see how it is what they say. one of the smoothest bows i have ever shot. the speed is unreal for the spec.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the stalker

Yes, I shoot the 34" Stalker. It's shooting great. I am just getting back into shooting. And I can honestly say this is the best bow I have worked with. It is forgiving, yet Quick. Let me back up. In archery I try to tell folks it is a game of give and take. If you want speed you will give up accuracy or forgiveness, and quietness. But with this bow, I shot an indoor round today. 300 with 57x.(freestyle) Now I no that want win anything. But the three missing impacted were my sight was at at time of release. No unexplained misses. This I can fix. If a bow is not consistent that problem is unsolvable.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Josh,

Ever since I first pulled back the Evotek Impact bow I could instantly feel the difference. Fast, smooth, and forgiving.

The Stalker is a nice mean machine along with their other bows.
I can't say that it's the best bow or if it's right for YOU but I will say this, it's at least worth a try if you can get your hands on one.

This bow is an impressive one. I should be a rep.

·
Registered
13,494 Posts
i have shot 2 of there bows & they are smooth & fast,that camo on the bows looks good if you lay it down in the woods you might not find it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The Great One Has Spoken

preyquester said:
i have shot 2 of there bows & they are smooth & fast,that camo on the bows looks good if you lay it down in the woods you might not find it.
Is this the Steve Bear that has shot more bows than any other man on earth?
I think he has sold more bows on AT than even szumbro:eek:
If he likes it, it must be good!
A STAFF SHOOTER in the makings? Only Evotek could be this lucky:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts