Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my EXO 3500 in ASAT with small belt, and pocket, its the first gen pack. Has a spot on each shoulder strap where the material is frayed along the stitching and a spot of wear on the waste belt all shown in the pics, some stains on the bag but in good condition otherwise. I'm sure the guys at EXO would take care of the straps if you wanted but don't think it affects the function at all. Really enjoyed this pack, just have a couple others i'm playing with. Asking $350 shipped in the lower 48. Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks!
Exo1.jpg Exo2.jpg Exo3.jpg Ex04.jpg Exo5.jpg

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Selling my EXO 3500 in ASAT with small belt, and pocket, its the first gen pack. Has a spot on each shoulder strap where the material is frayed along the stitching and a spot of wear on the waste belt all shown in the pics, some stains on the bag but in good condition otherwise. I'm sure the guys at EXO would take care of the straps if you wanted but don't think it affects the function at all. Really enjoyed this pack, just have a couple others i'm playing with. Asking $350 shipped in the lower 48. Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks!
View attachment 3614089 View attachment 3614097 View attachment 3614105 View attachment 3614113 View attachment 3614121
Pm sent

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 31-32" waist and it has room to go up quite a bit.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Can you get the larger bag and put on the frame like the kuiu? 3500 would be fine but might want the 5500 later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Mark, yes you can use either bag. I wish i had the 5500 as my sleeping bag and pad took up most of the 3500, tent was strapped to the bottom. I have a Kifaru duplex T2 and it fits everything in the bag with room to spare. The 3500 makes a great day pack to short tripper, compacts really nice and you also have the space between the frame and bag if you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.