Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Traverse, Halon X
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some of Ex-Okie's AMAZING work!! I have had the Wise Choice, Nock2It, and Silverback knobs for a while. Got the UV Hinge, UV Hinge 2, Scott, and Whalen knobs in today! Super excited on how they all came out!! He does very high quality work, and is a pleasure to with!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND him if you're looking to change up release knobs!!!!

@ex-okie

Attachments

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I really like mine - shown with the Stan standard size knob

Hand tool Tool Bicycle part Wood Household hardware

Reactions: Mrcjd2001

·
Come on October!!!!
3,250 Posts
So, I currently shoot an SX3 stock. What are the advantages to the larger knob (why brass a little more heft?), more thumb contact is one I can see but what is the true benefits? Not an argumentative statement, I want to learn.

·
NOOBY
1,932 Posts
So, I currently shoot an SX3 stock. What are the advantages to the larger knob (why brass a little more heft?), more thumb contact is one I can see but what is the true benefits? Not an argumentative statement, I want to learn.
I have the SX3 in the heavy metal version. I liked the added weight in my hand over the standard.
The knob is a personal preference but I feel and I think most guys do that the bigger knob under thumb or wherever you engage the trigger is a much better feeling and IMO its easier to release the shot with the larger knob.

I am not a guy who endorses this or that, I don't do reviews and all that but this knob I think is worth its weight in gold. I do wish I had gotten the brass knob too looking back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts