Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased an Excalibur crossbow, exomax. I also purchased a Cockaroo crank cocking device, because I was concerned with cocking the bow in the stand since it pulls 225lbs. I found that I do not need the Cockaroo, since I have no trouble cocking it with the string cocker, so If anyone is interested, I will sale it. I am asking $90.00+shipping(UPS), I gave $130 for it about three weeks ago. I have only used it 10 to 15 times, so it is like new. If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can PM me.
Thanks
RidgeRooster

·
Registered
49 Posts
EX-2094 Excalibur Crankaroo, Detachable. Price
Excalibur Crankaroo, Detachable. Excalibur's CRANKAROO is the perfect solution for hunters who have difficulty drawing high poundage crossbows. The Crankaroo dramatically reduces the effort required to draw any of Excalibur's models, as well as guaranteeing consistent string alignment. Unlike cumbersome permanently mounted cranks, it detaches in seconds when the bow is cocked, and is carried separately in a pack or pocket. Constructed of high strength aluminum alloys to reduce weight and machined to tightest tolerances, it will provide years of trouble free service. 1: $89.95
http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/index.php?cPath=41_151

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats pretty cheap, I wish that I had seen that before I ordered mine from Cabelas. Somebody make me an offer.

RidgeRooster

1 - 3 of 3 Posts