Archery Talk Forum banner

Excited to share my new bow and get some advice to bling it out!

2094 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  KSGirl
I am very excited to show off my very first brand new bow, a Mathews Passion in camo with of course Wicked1 custom strings in Flo purple/black and silver.

Having just got into archery this year I've only been able to use previously owned bows which were okay to begin with but once you bitten by that archery bug you can't wait for your first new bow purchase. I'm looking for suggestions on how to add more purple accents that will personalize and help me to individualize my bow. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,021 Posts
Yeah Purple dampeners in the riser and roller guard and flo green for the string stops. on another note, My wife loves her passion. you want be disapointed.

· Registered
42 Posts
My husband got me the camo Mathews Passion for Christmas and I want to put the lime green harmonic dampeners on my bow. I have the black Passion in pink/purple and decked it out with the purple dampeners and it changed the look of the bow so much I can't wait to get my camo passion decked out. Can't wait to see updated pictures of what you decide to to!! Enjoy your new bow!!

· Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the suggestions, I'm definitely going to have to change out the harmonic dampeners but now I'm having to think between the green and the purple. I'll make sure to post some new pictures up when I do to show how it looks. I have a sling already in the black/purple/flo green so it will go well with it, just hadn't put it on yet.

· Registered
652 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my Passion, it's blacked out with some purple accessories. I'm still working on blinging mine out alittle more but not sure what I'll add. Congrats on the new bow!!! I was soooo excited when I got mine and I'm still loving it!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for yours!

Compound bow Bicycle wheel Bicycle part Bow and arrow Purple

Text Font Fashion accessory Still life photography Photography

Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery Sports equipment

· Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a couple pics of my Passion, it's blacked out with some purple accessories. I'm still working on blinging mine out alittle more but not sure what I'll add. Congrats on the new bow!!! I was soooo excited when I got mine and I'm still loving it!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for yours!

View attachment 979276

View attachment 979278

View attachment 979279
Those are great pictures! I am loving the purple accents and now have lots of ideas. I also love the black out, great color choice. I can't wait to stat getting this all done, am having trouble finding the colored accessories though. I seem them listed on the Mathews page but they aren't really listed in catalog fashion. Can anyone point me to where to pick some bling bling up for Mathews? Thanks...

· Registered
42 Posts
You should be able to get them from your local Mathews dealer where you got your bow. I got mine in a package (all dampeners for one price) from my shop. I think the Mathews catalog only shows the color choices available. Hope this helps!!

· Registered
652 Posts
I got my purple accessories at my local shop. I love your green/purple combo that really looks sweet together. You'll have one sweet bow when you're done, I'm sure!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.