Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try these yet?
Ordered one 7 days ago. Still haven't received email confirmation that package has shipped.

Emailed them twice and called. No response.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I havnt tried one of there cell cams but I have bought 3 cams from Matt. He is a up standing guy .never had any troubles.when i needed to get in touch with them I just text him .sometimes it took a day or so for him to return but he has alway answer back.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Seems like a great cam. Free app to look at pics and control the cam.
5 year warranty and you can put multiple cams on the same data plan.
The number I called went straight to voicemail. I'll try texting him tomorrow.

·
SouthPaw
5,617 Posts
They haven’t shipped them out yet....still waiting on the manufacturer

Tim

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
I bought 4 of the regular Trek cams and 2 of the cell cams. The cell cams haven't shipped yet, but I'm happy with the quality of the regular cams. Worth the price IMO to get the 5 yr warranty.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Do they repair the cameras if/when they break? 5 year warranty is nice, but I have gotten that out of my Moultrie cameras from 2013 too, so I think Browning, Bushnell, and Moultrie can last as long, they only want to guarantee they last 1 or 2 years.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Wish they had an AT&T version

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought 4 of the regular Trek cams and 2 of the cell cams. The cell cams haven't shipped yet, but I'm happy with the quality of the regular cams. Worth the price IMO to get the 5 yr warranty.
The pics I've seen online look good. Ready to try out the cell cam.
5 year warranty is sealed the deal for me.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So u can have 12 cans and put them all on 1 plan?? Hhhhmmm now u got my interest
Not sure if there is a limit, but yes you can put multiple on one plan. I think you have pay a $7 monthly fee per camera though, but it still is cheaper than with other cams.
I watched a video about the cams. I'll see if I can find it.
Here it is https://youtu.be/mmgT6D2R40w
Explains everything about the cam

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, Exodus has great CS, IME...they are probably just busy. I haven't made the jump to the Render yet, but I have quite a few of their other cams, great experience so far.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You have to understand the selling direct to consumer business model doesn't include a full time support desk answering the phones

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I understand. Looking forward to trying it out.
What happened to the post we made talking about how you can have multiple cams on the same plan?

·
Registered
94 Posts
They haven’t shipped them out yet....still waiting on the manufacturer
This is correct. I ordered mine months ago and sent them an email last week inquiring. They got back to me within a day saying the cams are schedules to ship late May.

·
Cayuta Creek Outdoors
2,529 Posts
I’d really like to give Exodus Render a try but not if they don’t have AT&T.

Weird how they are the only camera manufacturer that offers a cell cam and doesn’t offer both Verizon and AT&T options.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I’d really like to give Exodus Render a try but not if they don’t have AT&T.

Weird how they are the only camera manufacturer that offers a cell cam and doesn’t offer both Verizon and AT&T options.
Exactly. I would be trying one if they AT&T

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
I received the below email today regarding my Exodus Render order...

“Render Shipment Update!

Hey There,

We’d like to thank everyone for staying patient with Render orders up to this point.

As we’ve communicated over the last several weeks, our scheduled production in April was missed putting us behind other work in our factory.

Last week we confirmed assembly of the Renders will start on June 15th and will be completed at the end of the month, which will give us a ship date to customers starting July 19th.

We understand any frustrations with this preorder and apologize for the delay. We also understand if you do not wish to wait for the July shipment. We will happily accommodate any refunds requested. #Velvetfest is here and we understand your putting cameras out for the upcoming season.

If you've ordered with us previously, you know we always try to make it right. That's why we're offering a free $50 eGift card to our store when the order is shipped if you choose to hold your pre-order. This is a small token of gratitude for everyone's patience. We truly value you and hope to keep your business for many years to come!

Also, any orders prior to July 17th will be priced at $299 regardless if the order was in the first 300 orders as previously noted during the pre-order launch. The associated refund will be issued at the time of shipping

To Recap:
Renders are expected to ship July 19th.
All pre-orders will come with a $50 eGift card as a thank you for your patience.
All pre-orders will be priced at $299. That refund will be issued at shipment.

As always, we’re humbled by all the support and we're excited to ship the Renders. It's been a long journey, but we strongly feel the Render will be worth the wait.

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions. Feel free to reply to this email directly or send us a message on Facebook.

Thank you,
The Exodus Team “

1 - 20 of 71 Posts