I thought I would forward a few things that I found while looking over my Rocket broadheads today. One thing that I found is that a few of the tips were loose and could fall off if turned much further. I also found that a few of the small screws that hold the blades in were loose. I fixed both problems with some lock-tite. also, I found one blade had probably been put into a bind and was stuck in the head. I doubt it would have opened on impact. It pays to look these little things over before the season starts. I had been carrying some of these broadheads hunting for several years. I'm glad I deceided to look them over good before going out this year. Just thought I would pass on the info. If you shoot these type of broadheads you might want to check them out.