Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,203 Posts
Both my bows have them, the G5 light is awesome. You will be happy with it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have one on my G5 sight. There isn't a lot of difference among each setting. You can see a difference between like one and three and three and seven though. I think it's okay except for the price.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I like mine, but............

be careful that your haul line doesn't wrap around it before you pull your bow up to your stand. I had the top part of the sight "pop" off doing this and I never did find it.

45er

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I like mine, but be careful that you don't turn it on putting it back in the case..! it is kindof sensitive to turn, so just double check it. Otherwise, awesome light...

·
Registered
645 Posts
yea Awesome light, the only problem is if you leave it on when u put it in your case. Because of all the adjustments you can't easily see if it is on, you have too look at the top to see. i left it on and had to spend $15 in batteries, won't make that mistake again. Other then that it is great, the different settings allows you to change it as the light changes so you can easily see the pins but not have them glowing so they seem bigger.

·
Registered
543 Posts
be careful that your haul line doesn't wrap around it before you pull your bow up to your stand. I had the top part of the sight "pop" off doing this and I never did find it.

45er
Same thing happened to me walking through brush:(

·
Registered
705 Posts
Both my son and i have them on our G5 optix xr. Neither of us have had the light come on inadvertently. The only time i have used it for hunting was when hunting out of a ground blind. The pins are normally plenty bright even in low light but, the blind allows very little light into illuminate the pins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts