Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I killed Kletos!
18,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what people's experience is with NatGear camo. I frequently both stand hunt and still hunt, and think that something akin to Natural Gear might be a better choice for it's versatility. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Indychris

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I use it,,And to be honest out in the woods this stuff works.But in the store hanging on the rack it doesnt lok that great.But where would you like to look the best...;) ...Honestly this stuff is the shizzel....Breaks you up good...My closet is full of the stuff....I only wear my Mossy and Realtree out in public...Wouldnt want to ruin my hunting clothes....:D

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Your right. It doesn't look pretty. Hey the NaturalGear is hard to look out. It almost hurts your eyes. That seems to be the key. It makes it hard for deer to focus on you. Also, most camo patterns are way to dark. Up close they are fine, but out a little distance, it appears as one dark glob.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Killdog

Save that money on the camo..........and get out the old frying pan it is about time to put some of that pure proten in the pan.

ps Bossman came by for a few. :D :D :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts