Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody shoot this set up and if so how did you get the quiver to fit ????

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fixed it !!!!

Well, it works anyways. I found a bracket of somesort in my magic box of may need laters, that i think may be a spacer of some type or hell it may have came with this sight, but i had to cut part of it off with a hack saw. Long story short, it bolted right on, problem solved. Now whos gonna volunteer to drag for me tomorrow. lol

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

top red circle is area that hits sight bar knob. Lower red circle is section of bracket that was cut to fit around sight bar. This bracket allowed me to extend the quiver mounts further back to allow for room to rotate quiver. I think that maybe the manufacturer should look at the design of the frame in this area to make this quiver more universal. Maybe a crescent type of concave in the opposite direction.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the exact set-up on my DXT and the quiver came with a spacer to allow for the rotation. Let me know if you want pics.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure, id like to see em, im curious why mine didnt come with any such spacer. The pic attached is what im thinking they could do with the design of the frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pics

Here ya go. The first pic is from the rear and it is a lil blurry(sorry), but the others look clear. Looks like I should have resized, but I have no idea how to do that.:embara: Hope this helps.

UK

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, that works. My guess is somebody probably has stripped out theirs and and ran into gander mountain and put the five finger whammy on a few of em. Package wouldnt be hard to halfway open to allow spacer to fall out. As well that very well could be why they were on sale too. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just thought bout it and I cant remember if that bracket came with the quiver or the sight. The screw looks the same as used to mount the sight, but that may be a standard screw.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still have my site package ill look in it. i dont think it did though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts