Thanks evox.1. did you fix the contact issue? no rest contact won’t fray the center serving.
2. the nock shouldn’t cause separation, in my experience separation comes from the d loop over time.
3. to check for nock pinch remove a field point from an arrow and draw back. if the arrow doesn’t lift off the rest no nock pinch. if you have heavy inserts in the arrow you’ll want to remove that too or just use any arrow with a light insert or no insert that uses the same nock as what you’ll be shooting.
4. you could take it to a shop and have them reserve the center serving for you or you could buy some serving material and reserve yourself
1. Yes the contact issue is fixed.
2. I tied nock points with serving inside of my d loop. I wonder if this could have caused the fray?
3. No nock pinch. Arrow doesn’t lift off. Thanks
4. I have some BCY 3D. I think I’ll give it a try. Do need a serving jig for a center serving?