Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Men,
This is for the original (not a knock off copy cat) Last Chance Archery EZ and Power Presses. LCA will be around to service you after all the garage copy cat guys get their notices. Yes, these are the original EZ an Power Presses built by the only Legal Patient Pending inventors of the presses. They are in it for the long haul and will continue to spend 10's of thousands of dollars in research and development to keep their presses current to press the hottest bows on the market. They are recommended by many major bow companies to press today's new bows without voiding the warranties.
You know the old saying - You get what you pay for. That has never been more true than now.
Thanks for looking,

Hal :wink:

Let's go low with a SALE on all the presses. Un-heard of low prices on the best bow presses on earth. If I went much lower, you would be buying at dealer cost.

EZ Press - $569 - Sale Price - $539

EZ Press deluxe (swivel press) - $769 - Sale Price - $739

Power Press - $639 - Sale Price - $615

Deluxe Power Press (swivel press) - $849 - Sale Price - $825

Floor stand for press - $93 - Sale Price - $90

Plus shipping cost on everything. Typically I can ship EZ Presses for about $25 inside US

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
Simply....

The best bow press there is on the planet!!! I bought one 2 months ago, and it is without a doubt the most simple to use and well thought out press on the market!! Maybe i should have waited for this sale....nah, they are worth every penny...and more!! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Bump for a great press. Do you have any of the accessory trays? I could use one of those. PM sent also.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's have been answered.
Thanks for the orders men. I have plenty ready to ship. This is a really good sale going on right now.
Who needs one?
Thanks for looking,
Hal

Let's go low with a SALE on all the presses. Un-heard of low prices on the best bow presses on earth. If I went much lower, you would be buying at dealer cost.

EZ Press - $569 - Sale Price - $539

EZ Press deluxe (swivel press) - $769 - Sale Price - $739

Power Press - $639 - Sale Price - $615

Deluxe Power Press (swivel press) - $849 - Sale Price - $825

Floor stand for press - $93 - Sale Price - $90

Plus shipping cost on everything. Typically I can ship EZ Presses for about $25 inside US

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.