Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any issues pressing a bowtech prodigy with the EZ Green? I'm real close to jumping on one, just gotta justify the costs to myself. I had a shop guy tell me over the phone, the past parallel limb bows fall out of the press. Thanks for any replies

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
you would need the right fingers I believe. Maybe the factory ones will work, not sure myself.... I also am looking at an EZ Green here at Tax Time .... I want to get a new bow in the next year or two, and If I cant work on it myself, I wont buy one.. you need the correct press/fingers to do so.... right now, I can still use my Bowmaster on my venerable Allegiance and Patriot, but on the newer bows it is much harder to do so safely... so an EZ Green it will be

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have no issues pressing my Insanity, Invasion, Allegiance or my Obsession Turmoil with mine and that's with the standard fingers.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,527 Posts
You should have no issues pressing any of the Bowtechs with the EZ Green.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I use my ez green on my prodigy and haven’t had a problem. But someone else may know something I don’t know

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have had no problem pressing multiple bowtechs with my Ez green press.

Side note- It is an awesome thing to have at the house. I scored a ez-green press off Craig’s list and love it. I didn’t know how much I would use it, but use it all the time. Not only for me, but all my friends bows also. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I've pressed all the bowtech's I've owned on mine without issue.

·
Hunter of many things
12,155 Posts
Any issues pressing a bowtech prodigy with the EZ Green? I'm real close to jumping on one, just gotta justify the costs to myself. I had a shop guy tell me over the phone, the past parallel limb bows fall out of the press. Thanks for any replies
You will be fine. No issues with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Shouldn't be an issue, I've pressed numerous prodigy's, BTX and various other bows. Only on i had to buy adapters for was the new Hoyts.

·
Registered
51,110 Posts
The shop guy you talked to, don't use him. Yes there are a few bows you need the PROPER adapters but for your bow not a problem. He should have already known that.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
To the op...

Bowtechs and the ez press are a great match. The axle blocks on the Bowtech fit well in the fingers. You would need to be careful pressing bows such as the pse evolve. They can pop out if the proper precautions aren't taken.

If you are only doing string changes, peep installs and minor tuning then the ez green should work for almost everything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies. I ordered the EZ Green. Fulcrum Archery was the cheapest but, I paid $5 more dollars and ordered from Blackovis. I received a military discount and was able to talk to someone so, that's why I went with them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts