Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used these? My son saw them and is wanting to try one but I wanted to get some opinions on them before I pursue buying one

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I just put one on my bow this morning and will be sighting in later today.

From what I know it's a love or hate it deal. The hate it is mainly due to not being able to get used to it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,462 Posts
put it iin the search window, numerous threads on it, some real long

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
I've had one on my bow for about a month. So far i've only really used it like a pin sight (need to get a 3D target) and with the included paper target. But I like the open field of view. I can actually watch my arrow impact the target because there isn't a pin in the way. It's a no frills sight if you're used to microadjustments and what not. But it seems to be built pretty solid. It was simple to setup. If you have a multi pin sight already sighted in, just use the diagram in the package to match your pin gap to the correct insert. Otherwise just use the one closest to your arrow speed and swap inserts if needed after sighting it in at 20 yards. I plan on having it on my bow come deer season in October. They just released the most updated version of the sight on their website. It also has a 30 day guarantee if he doesn't like it.

·
Registered
9,771 Posts
I own 4 of them will never go back to a traditional sight for hunting again.
Easy to use easy to set up. Don’t need a range finder. People get in trouble when they overthink this sight. Put the thing on follow the instructions to get started and sighted in and have at it.

have I mentioned not to overthink it. The simplicity is the best thing about this sight.

I have not found an angle I can not shoot it at. I have killed everything from small game to big game and turkeys with it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought one in June and love it so much. After I sighted in at 20 I automatically flipped it over so I couldn’t see the ticks. Now I just acquire target, V it, and squeeze. It also works well in low light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts