Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a f-15 dual blade fixed or exp. lying around that they aren't using that I could buy for cheap don't care if its sharp just always wanted to try one out and don't want to pay for three of them just to try them and not like them. If so shoot me pm thanks.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I did but it broke. Got it for just shipping on a special. Fly great and penetrate well, but fragile IMO with a small cut.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have one you could have if you pay shipping. However I used one on a doe 10yds in the snow complete pass through she went 70yds and fell over. I found no blood at all until the last 10yds. The exit was low but the hole was real small. I wont shoot them again. I have the mech style not the fixed. the fixed may work better idk.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
a friend gave me one to try and it came apart on the first shot upon impact with my 3d target. otherwise i'd send it to ya and pay the shipping just to get rid of it

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I had a few packs once and thought the same thing of them. Cheap steel, small cut and I don't think they all spun straight. It's not half the broadhead a stinger is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts